Re: Media types

 Paul,
 I disagree, the document is in my opinion logically XHTML while
it uses XSLT, which is perfectly legal due to open content model
of XHTML. The handling is mainly HTML, and the HTML processor may
use XSLT to have the complete picture, but according to HTML spec
(IIRC) it is free to ignore anything unknown to it, like the
xsl:value-of element.
 Anyway, this disagreement shows that this debate on media types
etc. has its obscure points. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/