Re: A suggestion for TAG output

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:24:06 +0000
To: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
I like the general approach you suggest...

At 11:49 AM 1/14/02 -0800, Tim Bray wrote:
>There's another problem here and I don't yet see the good
>solution.  At what point does TAG work need to go on the
>W3C Recommendation path?

Maybe:  whenever that "finding" becomes part of some working-group's
recommendation-track specification, OR when the TAG itself feels that a
finding should be independently progressed to recommendation?

>Could we imagine batching up a year's worth of TAG findings
>each year and taking it down the Recommendation path?

That doesn't feel right to me.  Better to have many small recommendations
that a big monolith, I think.

#g

Graham Klyne
GK@NineByNine.org