Re: Is "simplicity" a useful architectural constraint?

From: Alan Richmond <alan@encyclozine.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:47:38 -0500
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Dierken" <mike@dataconcert.com>
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: Is "simplicity" a useful architectural constraint?

> Does anyone else find it ironic that a discussion of 'simplicity' rapidly
> spawned at least 26 mail messages?
> (Not that it's unjustified, just that it's humorous.)

    Suggesting that achieving simplicity isn't so simple. But one thing that
helps is knowing when to stop - which I suggest we do now, leaving me with
the dubious honour of being the one to add the last straw to the poor
camel's back.

Alan.
http://Eluzions.com/   Games, Puzzles, Illusions
http://EncycloZine.com/Richmond/Alan/ WDVL founder