RE: WebArch Ambiguity about Objects, PLUS Suggested Major Replacement

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:34:39 -0800
To: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>

Fair enough.  I wasn't too happy with this wording when it was written, but
one can't track everything :-(.  The way I see it, the document was updated
to show that the range of http URIs is more than documents.  I would say
that this issue is deferred rather than closed because TimBL wanted more
time to convince the other 8 TAG members of his position, and it is a very
low priority thread.  So not really an impasse, imo.

Cheers,
Dave