Re: Architectural problems of the XInclude CR

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:08:13 +0100
Daniel Veillard <daniel@veillard.com> wrote:

>   Considering that a lot of use case are for entities fetched from
> disk, and that when fetched over HTTP the Mime Type for XML resources
> is usually set in very wrong ways, I would say that in that case
> the author (of the including document) should be given more trust.

This argument is sensible.  However, it is in conflict with
"Architecture of the World Wide Web" (W3C Working Draft 15 November 2002)
and "URI References: Fragment Identifiers on URIs".  Either the WWW
architecture or XInclude should be fixed.

--
MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>