Re: Posted draft of URI comparison finding

[I'm editing the uri-comparison draft, so I'll go through the www-tag
correspondence and respond one by one]

Paul Cotton wrote:
> I wonder if it might be useful to give some examples of how W3C
> specifications support the comparison techniques outlined in this draft
> finding.
>
> For example in the section entitled "Simple String Comparison" you could
> point to the op:anyURI-equal function defined in the XQuery 1.0 and
> XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators Working Draft [1].

Agreed, but I lack the expertise to do this.  I'm going to address all
the substantive points raised by other commentators, and assume we can
postpone plugging in the example pointers to a subsequent
editorial-cleanup pass. -Tim