Editorial questions about first three findings

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:11:34 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org

Ian,

I'm having some trouble referencing a TAG finding.  None of the first
three include a publication date, plus their title includes the wording
"TAG Finding:", which would seem to me to be a class of publication.

The two most recent findings seem to be fine.

My questions are;

- what are the publication dates of the first three findings?
- can I safely ignore the "TAG Finding:" prefix for the purposes of
providing a title with my reference?

Thanks!

MB