Are the chapters of webarch in the wrong order

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:14:42 -0800
To: WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

Working on my slides for my speech at XML2002 (the mainline plenary one
whch has a lot of web architecture, not our TAG event) it dawns on me
that the current order in the webarch draft (identification,
representation, interaction) might work better if recast as
identification, interaction, representation; here's what there is,
here's how you get it, here's what you get when you get it. -Tim