RE: XMLP WG Response on "SOAP and the Internal Subset"

At 13:37 2002 12 09 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:

>On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 12:17, David Orchard wrote:
>>
>> Thank you very much David and XMLP team.  This is excellent.
>
>yes, great food for thought.
>
>--
>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/

I suspect this will be an exercise in futility, but please,
I am subscribed to www-tag, and I really do not need two copies
of every piece of email in this thread.  PLEASE delete my email
address from the recipient list when continuing this thread.

paul