Re: [Minutes] 2 Dec 2002 TAG teleconference (New issues: XML subsetting, Binary XML, metadata in URIs)

Paul Cotton wrote:
>>I didn't receive any pointers.
>

> A search of the XML Protocol WG's xml-dist-app@w3.org email archive for
> "DTD" finds the following thread:
>
> why no doc type declaration and PIs in SOAP?
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Sep/0159.html
>
> I supplied this URL via IRC during the TAG call but it appears to have
> failed to make it into the minutes.

I put it behind the link text "message on xml-dist-app"
in the sentence:

   "PC: There's a long history on this topic (going back to Sep
2001, at least, see message on xml-dist-app) regarding SOAP."

It may have been wiser for me to use the mail subject
instead.

  - Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447