[binaryXML-30] Standardize a "binary XML" format?

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 07:21:26 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org

The TAG accepted this issue at their 2 Dec 2002 teleconf.
    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#binaryXML-30

 From Robin Berjon:

  Given that binary infosets (currently, binary PSVIs)
  is what I work on daily and that I am currently
  investigating ways in which they could fit naturally
  into the web (content-coding registration for
  instance), I would be very interested in knowing what
  -- if anything at this point -- the TAG thinks of them
  and of how they could best fit in.

  Raised by, on behalf of
	Robin Berjon, himself

  Concerning
	XML

  Background and related

	+ See explanation scenario from DC; a typical
	  conversation about binary XML.

  State (Raised, Accepted, Declined, Resolved, etc.)

	+ 9 Oct 2002 Raised
	+ 2 Dec 2002 Accepted

  Discussion history

  Assigned to
	None.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447