RE: SOAP's prohibiting use of XML internal subset

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:25:22 -0800
To: "Tim Bray" <tbray@textuality.com>, "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>

What exactly is being discussed here? That there should be a mechanism
for subsetting XML technologies (which sounds practically untenable) or
that there should be "officially blessed" subsets of XML technologies
(which is a one size fits all solution which won't satisfy everyone).

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Let sleeping dogs lie, unless they snore.

rights.