Re: toward HTTP as IETF best practice/IANA policy for registries?

Dan, sorry for missing this message ...

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 12:41:57PM -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> So... I'm looking for volunteers to help...
> to co-author, to participate in the followup
> discussions, etc.
>
> If you're interested, please let me know.

I am!  I'd be happy to help on all fronts.

> Feel free to reply to me off-list.

Since you've indicated to me that no volunteers have stepped forward,
I thought I'd respond to www-tag to try to encourage others to take
up this very worthwhile effort.

MB