Re: Summary of 29 Apr 2002 TAG teleconference

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:38:48 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
/ "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org> was heard to say:
| New issue: Qnames as IDs
|
| Refer to question from Joseph Reagle[1]

[...]

|    Action NW: Draft a finding explaining advantages
|    and disadvantages.

First draft:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids.html

| [Ian]
|    Norm, I recommend including examples, good and
|    bad usage, etc.

Yes, this first draft is a bit terse but I wanted to get something out
before I go on the road (at 4am tomorrow morning :-) in case I'm unable
to do anymore before the action item is due.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | The perfect man has no method; or rather the
XML Standards Engineer | best of methods, which is the method of