FW: XML Guidelines -02

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:40:44 -0700
To: "'Norman Walsh'" <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
There's also an XML version available from
  http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-use/

If the TAG wants to review this document, this version would
be a good one to review. (The "diff" available there is from
-01 to -02, even if the text in the pointer hasn't been updated.)

Comments -> ietf-xml-use@imc.org would be most useful.