RE: [Agenda] 29 April TAG teleconference: XML-in-IETF, whenToUseGet-7, URIEquivalence-15, rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:25:22 -0700
To: "'Ian B. Jacobs'" <ij@w3.org>, <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: "Scott Hollenbeck" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, "'Marshall Rose'" <mrose@dbc.mtview.ca.us>
> The agenda [1] for the 29 April 2002 TAG teleconference
> is available, and excerpts available below as text.

>      2. Review "Guidelines For The Use of XML in IETF
>         Protocols" [Expires 14 Oct 2002] (see also
>         comments from Chris Lilley)

Scott, Marshall and I are processing Chris' comments
as well as a number of others we've gotten
(see http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-use for pointer to
mail archive).

We expect to respond to Chris within the week and have
a new version in a couple of weeks.

It might be more effective to review the document after
we've made our attempt to deal with the various
suggestions already tendered.

Thanks,

Larry