RE: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

I'm sorry, but if I must chose between expressing most of my app in
terms of HTTP GET vs. having the switch/router/gateway/cache fabric get
smarter, I'll take the latter any day.

I think SOAP-focused network infrastructure is inevitable and frankly a
good thing.

As I recall, network infrastructure adapted to a new protocol (HTTP) in
the 1990's without the death or dismemberment of the Internet.

It is happening again in this decade, since like it or not, SOAP seems
to be where networked applications are headed.

DB