Re: Summary of 8 April 2002 TAG teleconference

From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Date: 09 Apr 2002 11:59:23 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 11:20, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
  SW: There is a tone in the IETF about trying to
  have a mechanism to resolve URNs.
  TBL: Yes, those people who favor URNs in the
  IETF claim that they are building a mechanism to
  resolve URNs. We have a working resolution
  mechanism; building a second one is in general a
  bad idea.

Clarification request.  I assume that the URN resolution mechanism the
IETF is building is DDDS.  What is the W3C's "working resolution
mechanism"?

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!