Re: Draft agenda of meeting 8 April

At 09:53 AM 02/04/02 -0600, Garret Wilson wrote:
>I read the 1 April 2002 summary of the RDDL/RDF issue in which you discussed
>using RDF to contain the information RDDL seeks to provide. The XML Package
>(XPackage) specification (of which I am currently the editor) of the Open
>eBook Forum does exactly that. See the XPackage example of RDDL information
>contained in the latest specification:
>
>http://www.xpackage.org/specification/

There's something to learn from this all right but I don't think
it's what we need for the namespace-doc application.  (1) It's
waaaay too big.  (2) I think for a namespace doc the top-level
*really* needs to be XHTML so by default it's viewable in an
ordinary browser without doing anything special.

But xpackage looks to me like a good piece of work. -Tim