Re: Follow up in Github

We will continue with the second test, actually an FUT, after that we will
put the test scenario in HP ALM inside the Test Lab module. Use my Adobe
mail martin.zanichelli@adobe.com and retrieve ths dynamic list with the
format we discussed as in
https://rvfavorites.com/small-camping-trailers-with-bathrooms/. So the list
has to be dynamiyally retrieved with each camper dynamically. Before ANY
test in HP ALM we keep the structure in GitHub, so no changes here. Thank
you.