Re: Old home week -- thinking outside the box

Hi David,
You and I have both been working on tessellations for quite awhile. I like
what you've shown  in your recent work
http://cs.sru.edu/~ddailey/tiling/tilingNew.html
Would it be acceptable to add a few of the tiles to my SVG tessellation
site:http://svg-tile.com
They would be shown via selection of the *"Tile Tessellations"* button.
Let me know,
Thanks,
Francis