Re: SVG2 CR - Catmull-Rom curve commands missing??

Fully Agree!,

I heard some voices (eg. SVG standard being stalled blocking Inkscape
development) but I had no idea on the scale of stagnation.
The original input requirements look awesome!
and it's truly sad that any work still being done on it focuses rather on
throwing stuff out of scope just to quickly bump up the number.

While it could seem to be rational to release some important (?) changes
now rather than postpone the whole release
it really works against the standard.
Releasing half cooked stuff (or even worse: only some minor, cosmetic
changes) doesn't bring the incentive for adoption.
Again, that's actually harming the standard - Check out XSLT2.0 support by
Microsoft or in browsers…

What is really surprising is that this is happening now, when first SVG
standard is finally very well supported (all browsers!, all vector drawing
software) and the industry is now awaiting a long list of improvements (
https://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Input).