Re: Mistake in SVG 1.1 (Second Edition) spec

I'm not entirely sure what that sentence intended to say, offhand.  It
might just want to be removed?

Both of these properties (both "visibility" and "display") are
"inheritable" (in the sense that "inherit" can be specified on the child
and does what you'd expect, style-system-wise).

Maybe the spec really meant to point out that "display" is not inherited
by default (and yet it still hides its whole subtree)? (Unlike
"visibility", which *is* inherited by default but only operates with its
computed value on a per-element level.)  That is indeed a difference
which would be relevant to point out in this chunk of spec text.

~Daniel