From: Léonie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:12 AM
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Request SVG review of HTML5.3

Hello SVG,

We would welcome your review of HTML5.3 [1].

To help make your review easier, we have produced a changelog that
contains all substantive changes made since HTML5.2 [2]. Please also
note that there are features marked "at risk", documented in the Status.

If there are any issues arising from your review, please file them on
the HTML Github repo [3], and apply the "wide review" and "svg" labels
to each
issue. This will help us track your issues and ensure we respond
accordingly.

We would appreciate your feedback no later than Friday 25th May 2018.
Thank you.

Léonie on behalf of the HTML Editors and WebPlat Chairs.
[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/html53/
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/html53/changes.html#changes
[3]  https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/new/

--