Re: SVG3D idea

P.P.S.:
Circle - becomes sphere or cylinder
Ellipse - becomes ellipsoid or squeezed cylinder

And please, also add skeletal like animations for paths in both 2D and 3D

Il 22/Mag/2017 16:03, "Ivano Arrighetta" <berserk82.ia@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

P.S.:
Transformations - also applies to 3rd dimension and can be applied to
single faces instead of whole 3d object (excluding ellipsoid, NURBS,
extruded meshes and paths)