Re: SVG's future

I've started a website with the intention of informing web developers of
the features of SVG2 and how they could apply each.
They will be able to comment on each feature and rate it. Currently the
site is sparse, with merely a starting reference using Amelia Bellamy-Royds
Spreadsheet.
I surely could use some help: Anyone who would like to participate can send
descriptions/images/code demonstrating what each feature will provide for a
web developer.
See: http://www.svg2.org/
Thanks,
Francis