Re: SVG's future

>Sebastian:

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkqzcxY53h7liRYppLSSFG2sjaJ8V
8TCP5rWLZK0AxA/edit#gid=0
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Feb/0046.html

Thanks for the above. I was trying to come up with a format for a website
that addressed the various features of SVG2. The intent is to open each
feature and show web developers implementation progress, what each will
accomplish for them, plus publish feedback on their comments.
Ameial's [1] was perfect.

Also, [2] gives a list of CSSWG + SVG players. Interested parties can now
participate/monitor progress via these folks.

Francis