Re: SVG's future

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 18:54:26 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Tab Atkins Jr.:

> > [snip quite a lot]

>  Stop this now.
>
> ~TJ

yet another unproductive attempt to keep someone's trap shut about nonsense at
W3C?
Why, if we know already, that SVG 2 is dead and several other activities of
the W3C like semantic web, separation of content and decoration, are borked
now for years?

No own suggestions/ideas, what to do to get SVG implementations complete?
I think, there are meanwhile millions of authors with a lot of content around,
much interested in complete implementations, without a need to worry about
different bugs and caps in different common user-agents, surely a lot of them
interested as well in a new version of SVG with new features, simplifying
their work or even allowing new types of images.

Olaf