Re: Weekly github digest (svgwg, fxtf-drafts)

Nikos or anyone else who knows: How do we tweak this bot to change what
it's tracking?

It would be nice if it also reported on SVG-related issues in the ARIA
repo.  But that would require a way to filter issues by title or label.

Something like this search:
https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aopen%20in%3Atitle%20SVG%20