Re: [SVG2 CR] viewport-fill, viewport-fill-opacity

I brought this up in issue 199.

https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/199

The answer there is that the CSS backround attribute(s) can do the job
instead.  And all the browsers seem to support it.

https://jsfiddle.net/62uhdobg/

However the only reference in the spec to this is the indirect reference in
the sample SVG in section 13.3.

https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/single-page.html#painting-ColorProperty

If it is official, then it probably ought to be added to the spec somewhere
- at least to the properties index in the appendix.

There are two issues I have with replacing viewport-fill with background:

1. *Support in non-browser renderers.*  They have to decide if they want to
support viewport-fill anyway. Or just support background-color, or the
whole background shortcut, which means another nine CSS properties to be
added.

2. *Browsers only seem to support background on outermost <svg> elements.*
 Whereas viewport-fill is valid for all elements that establish a
viewport.  That issue should probably be resolved.

https://jsfiddle.net/62uhdobg/2/

Paul