Re: SVG testsuite

Hi Geoffrey,

> On 22 Apr 2016, at 5:11 AM, Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com> wrote:
>
> Hey,
>
> Trying to find out information about the current status of the SVG
> testsuite seems a bit hard. :)

Yeah =(

Now that SVG 2 is just about published as CR, I’ve got some time to start looking at the test suite.

I’ve started a new wiki page to track plans and advise the group:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/wiki/Testing

I’ve also filed a meta bug as a place to have conversations about initial setup of the test suite:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/269

We have a testing topic planned for TPAC. If you’re interested in helping us out with some advice, it would be great if you could come along. Unfortunately we’re meeting on the same days as the Web Platform Test group so that may make it hard.

Nikos.
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.