Re: TPAC agenda

> On 10 Sep 2016, at 2:39 AM, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 18:46:56, Nikos Andronikos wrote:
>>
>> For TPAC, Doug and I have worked out a draft agenda. We think a single day
>> meeting on Thursday will be sufficient, with the following topics:
>
> Do we need a joint meetings with CSSWG (FXTF etc.)?

I don’t think we do - I don’t know of any specific technical topics.
I would like to discuss progressing the specs along, and I’ve included a slot during the SVG day for that.

I’ll come along to CSS for the following CSS topic:
* url() as image or SVG reference <a href=“https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/383”>Issue 383</a>
If you can make this an afternoon slot it should be possible for Amelia to call in too.

Nikos.

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.