Re: Suggestion: Future SVG Updates

Hi, Francis–

Yes, that's most likely the course that SVG2 and future versions will
take. SVG2 will probably be reduced to those features that are already
implemented (or have clear browser implementation plans), and everything
else will be deferred to future SVG modules which are focused
specifically on a particular feature.

Thanks–
Doug