Last Call for Normative Changes to SVG 2 (was: Agenda requests - 21st July 2016 telcon )

We have a number of issues blocking finalization of SVG 2.

I've added them all to the agenda for this week's telcon, but I think it
would help to have feedback from more than the usual call participants:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aagenda%2B+sort%3Acreated-asc

On Github, these are issues listed in the CR milestone (i.e., it affects
normative requirements for SVG 2) that are also labelled "Needs WG Input"
or "Needs Resolution".  In addition, I came across a number of questions
when drafting new spec text to define use elements based on shadow DOM
(which will close a number of *other* issues).  I haven't filed separate
issues yet for these, but they are outlined in my pull request:
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/pull/206

We need to make decisions on all of these.  Many issues are lingering
because the active editors couldn't decide on a clear path.  Even if you
can't participate in the call, please take a look & comment.

Finally, a reminder that we also have a large list of editorial issues
collected under the "CR2" milestone.  These don't affect normative
requirements of the spec, but they are obstacles to getting SVG 2 to
Candidate Recommendation status: https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/milestone/2

If you want to help move SVG 2 progress along, please consider whether you
can help address any of these issues.

And of course, if you have a little more time, please read the SVG 2
Editor's Draft & file issues if anything is unclear or inconsistent.
Ignore the color coding; at this point, consider everything to be "ready
for wider review".  Huge thanks to those of you who have already been doing
this!  Note that we're not considering feature requests at this point: only
clean-up & bug fixes.

~Amelia