Re: Text issues for Sydney F2F

I can't help thinking that designers would want some control over where the
baselines of flowed text is placed.  Particularly in the case where text
overflows to other shapes.

It's fairly important, for aesthetic reasons, that baseline spacing is
regular. It may not always be possible to design and position shapes in the
exact place they need to be for baselines (of multiple shapes) to align.

Paul