SVG pathSegList Deprecated via Chrome's version 48 TODAY!

From: Francis Hemsher <fhemsher@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 17:32:33 -0500
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Initially it was somewhat of a challenge 15 years ago to wrap my head
around building SVG paths via pathSegList  and its methods. I persevered,
and thereby have about 200 files within various apps online that use this
feature.

I believe Google has seriously jumped the gun in dumping this feature with
no warning to developers. It will take quite a few hours/days/weeks to fix
my pages to run in Chrome. In the meantime about 50% of my users will crash
when getting into the SVG path.

I'm hoping for a bit of feedback to the Chrome folks to reconsider this,
and a rollback to support of SVG's pathSegList. HELP!
See the following:

Regards & Thanks,
Francis Hemsher