Re: Agenda, 7 January 2016 SVG WG telcon

Hi Mark,

> On 7 Jan 2016, at 1:29 PM, MarkT <paradisaeidae@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Here's the planning page for the svg-au meetup:
> http://www.meetup.com/SVG-AU/pages/Feb-Meet-Plan/

> Looking forward to it!
>
> MarkT

We discussed the SVG-AU event on this morning’s telcon.
You can see the minutes at:
http://www.w3.org/2016/01/07-svg-minutes.html

No one from the group is going to have time to prepare a long talk, but we do have a few who are interested in giving short talks, so we’d like to propose a slightly different schedule than what you originally planned.
Instead of having a couple of lighting talks followed by a long talk, we’d like to have more lightning talks and then a panel session. The Graphical Web conference runs a panel session each year where the audience and working group ask questions of one another. Things about technology, process, implementation, author pain points and wish lists, etc. The great thing about a panel session is we can focus on whatever is most interesting to the audience in the room.

So our proposed schedule would be:

Long talk:
Alex Danilo

Lighting talks:
Doug Schepers - SVG Accessibility
Nikos Andronikos - Diffusion Curves for SVG
Tavmjong Bah - What’s coming in SVG 2

Panel discussion

What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Nikos
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.