Re: 25th February SVG WG telcon - cancelled

Ooops. I'd promised to bring up issues with respect to `d` as a property
this week (https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/49).

Consider this an early agenda request for next week; I've marked the issue
accordingly.  I hadn't actually got anything prepared for tomorrow,
anyway.  Not that that usually stops me from talking.

Amelia