Re: SVG2 polyfill

Hi, folks–

David, just to be clear, what Frédéric is suggesting is a polyfill,
which is a specific kind of javascript library. An SVG 2 polyfill would
provide a temporary patch for new SVG features in browsers that don't
yet support them, so that people could use SVG 2 even before it's
universally interoperable across browsers.

Frédéric, I'm not sure how possible this would be for some features, but
I think it's a great idea.

Regards–
Doug