Re: SVG 2 review request

> On 10 Aug 2016, at 4:53 PM, r12a <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 09/08/2016 16:35, Phillips, Addison wrote:
>> Please be advised that reviews require at least two weeks, since the WG must review issues in our Thursday (1500UTC) teleconference and time must be provided to actually read your document.
>
> Btw, to my mind the time crunch really comes if we find something we believe needs to be changed.  The review itself is usually much less time-consuming than the  explanations, discussions, tracking, etc that are involved in addressing issues that arise.
>
> Just wanted to mention that so that it doesn't come as a surprise.
>
> cheers,
> ri

Thanks, we understand the situation.
Because of our deferral to CSS for any of the new text layout features, I think that any issues that arise specifically on SVG 2 will be minor.

A two week review period is fine.

Cheers,
Nikos.

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.