Re: [css-writing-modes] Computed values of obsolete writing-mode values

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 18:42:47 -0400
To: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com>
Cc: Jonathan Kew <jfkthame@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
On 09/23/2015 09:18 AM, Koji Ishii wrote:

> So this should go to SVG spec rather than CSS spec I guess?

The computation behavior needs to go into the CSS spec,
but the SVGWG needs to resolve on what they want and to
clarify their spec accordingly. (There's currently a
lot of text in the SVG spec about how the 'rl' and 'lr'
values should behave differently.)

p.s. Gérard, we should probably turn this SVG into a test.

~fantasai

test.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: test.svg)