Re: Agenda, 5 March 2015 SVG WG telcon

Why don't we move the svgView issues to the end of the agenda -- or at
least, the transform issue, which is the most problematic.

If we get through everything else, I think some of these should be
straightforward discussions, but I wouldn't mind giving people a little
longer to look at the emails I sent out today [1][2] and raise any strong
opinions.

ABR

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2015Mar/0011.html (various
issues for target fragments)