Re: New methods to support interactivity

Perhaps we need a reply from the Firefox team explaining why the existing
methods to do this (enclosure/intersection)[1][2] were never implemented?

Can the spec be made more clear? Are there simpler solutions which would
address the problem without performance issues or implementation
difficulties?

I think the other browsers all have implementations, but I've never used
the methods enough (because of the lack of Firefox support) to know whether
they are buggy or not.

~ABR

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/struct.html#InterfaceSVGSVGElement
[2]: https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/struct.html#InterfaceSVGSVGElement