Action 3728

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:41:09 -0600
To: "Erik Dahlstrom" <ed@opera.com>
Cc: "SVG public list" <www-svg@w3.org>, "SVG WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Erik,

Regarding Action 3728

I am going to rewrite the <title> attribute section of the SVG spec., have
it reviewed by the SVG Accessibility task force and then I will put text
out for review for the SVG working group.

Per our discussion, with the introduction of ARIA and a new SVG
accessibility Mapping specification  <title> needs to be more in line with
HTML and we need to provide better guidance to authors.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger