making comma-wsp optional between points list coordinates

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:25:16 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org
The grammar for the points="" attribute on <polygon> and <polyline> has
a comma-wsp between each coordinate, which is white space, a comma, or
both.  Firefox rejects a points list that has no spaces between
coordinates (which is possible when the second number is negative).
Chrome, Safari and IE all accept such a points list.

I propose we don’t require the separator.  This would make points lists
consistent with path data, where we already don’t require a separator.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/