From: Jelle Mulder [mailto:jelle.mulder2@outlook.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 7:42
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Numerical Limits in SVG coordinates?

Hello,

As far as I know Inkscape uses the same Cairo library for parsing SVG and that displays fine when using plenty of decimals, so I'm not sure if that is the culprit here. Nor have I had any problem in FF with files created in Inkscape with a similarly insane amount of decimals, though that is not just 0's. It must be related to FF's implementation. I would love to have some tool to turn all those path floats into integers though, as that is fine for most web related stuff and will definitely make files a wee bit smaller. If anyone can recommend a tool for that I'd be very happy to know.

Cheers,

Jelle