Re: On the connectors examples - is this intended in the 'use with symbols' example?

Hello Juergen,

> Independent from that, my opinion on the precedence of presentation
> attributes is that they should have the same priority as values given by
> style attributes

Your opinion here is the exact opposite of what CSS and SVG have said
for the last decade and a half:

Presentation attributes are zero-specificity style rules. Style
attributes are maximum-specificity stylesheets.

If you want something that can be restyled, use presentation
attributes. If you want something that resists restyling, use style
attributes.

And if you just want an argument, then feel free to consult
http://xkcd.com/1432/

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain