Re: Bounding box of a group with a transformed child

On 5/26/14, 5:14 AM, Dr. Olaf Hoffmann wrote:
> My guess - it puts a rectangle around the ellipse and determines the
> boundingBox for this shape, not for the ellipse.

Or (more likely in terms of logic flow, but the result is the same),
computes the bounding box for the untransformed shape and only applies
transforms after that.  This will do the right thing for translate and
scale transforms, but seems pretty clearly wrong for rotations.

-Boris