Re: Bounding box of a group with a transformed child

It seems that pretty much all of the browsers, except FF, cheat and return
the extent of the transformed-bbox.  Probably because calculating the true
bbox of some elements (like complicated paths) is a little tricky.
 Especially since the bbox needs to be calculated and available before any
rendering takes place.  And in most cases it doesn't make a lot of
difference if it is a little too big.

I admit that I also use this cheat in my library.

Paul