From: Nelson Marisco [mailto:nmarisco@uol.com.br]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:26 AM
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: SVG in JavaScript (parseXML, printNode,contextMenu)

 In 2004 I used the Adobe SVG Viewer displays it in the browser. I'm trying to use the same code in a browser with native SVG. But I'm having problems with parseXML, setData, printNode, contextMenu. How do I replace these functions so that the JavaScript can be played back directly in Browser natively?

Thanks

Nelson Marisco